Students visit the Hospital Medical Library for Career Guidance
The United Bulawayo Hospitals library is the primary source of biomedical information for all health staff. The library collects materials in all formats central to medicine, health and the basic life sciences as well as materials in the allied health sciences and other relevant areas. Materials selected are written for the health professionals or for the scholarly audience.
Using the library
Members of the library can borrow items and make use of our services and facilities. We can also advise on passwords required for accessing our online resources.
- Staff and students of United Bulawayo Hospitals
How to join
- Registration for staff and students is done by completing a registration form
- Members are issued with library cards.
- The library has computers available for internet
- Those with laptops can connect to our Wifi
Opening Hours: 08:00-4:00*Monday to Friday